NOTE: this website is currently being updated and redesigned to make it more accessible on mobile phone and multilingual translation. I have left the website live to continue accessibility of toolkits, links etc. As this is a voluntary activity the website will not be complete till end March 2020. If you get frustrated, please revisit then.
GAMEchangeNetwork is a global informal voluntary network that links people and organisations aiming for a more democratic and sustainable world. It promotes innovation, learning and advocacy to mainstream empowerment methodologies for social justice, inclusive leadership and institutional transformation.
where women and men are freed
from all forms of discrimination
so they can realise their full potential as agents for
empowerment, happiness and sustainability
of global humankind.
The GAMEchange family of empowerment methodologies adapt similar tools, facilitation and implementation processes to enable women and men from any background to identify and implement their own individual and collective strategies and communicate these to powerful stakehokders.
- Participatory Action Learning System (PALS)
- Gender Action Learning System (GALS)
- Gender and Value Chain Action Learning (GEVCAL)
- Happy Family Happy Coffee (HFHC)
- Financial Action Learning for Sustainability (FALS)
- Business Action Learning for Innovation (BALI)
- Inclusive Leadership for Empowerment Action and Democracy (iLEAD)
- Governance and Organisational Action Learning (GOAL)
The community-led processes are linked with government, private sector and development stakeholders to develop guidelines and create advocacy networks to mainstream empowerment and social justice strategies at the centre of institutional practice and decision-making.